In 2012, we continued the effective management and use of the prevention house, the Casa de Bristol volunteers’ cabin and medical centre.
Friends of Alalay also :
1. Expanded the English teaching programme
2. Financed more older children through vocational training
3. Paid the salaries of four houseparents who look after the children full-time
4. Equipped the on-site carpentry workshop
5. Purchased 100 mattress covers for the welcome houses
6. Bought shoes for all children living at Alalay
7. Further supported pre-established projects (bakery, chickens and so on)
8. Publicised the charity and its work, through showing our documentary film
See 2012 in more detail HERE.